CeremoniesThere is no charge for public ceremonies that Suzanne and her ceremonial friends pull together (unless there are costs for space rental or whatever, and then a suggested donation may be asked for). But Suzanne does charge for private ceremonies.
Suzanne’s inner-indigenous walks a varied path, incorporating Hawaiian, Celtic, Native American, Western American beach girl, and mainstream practices.
- Talking Circles: personal or business
- Ancient medicine bowl water ceremonies
- Awa friendship/partnership ceremonies
- Women’s Honoring Ceremonies
- Other ceremonialists who specialize in a variety of traditions can be incorporated
Please email for a personal or group ceremony info packet: 4s4wContact@gmail.com